Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 29, 2009

what the heck am I doing?

Well, let's just jump right in!
I'm Kristen, and I have a large blended family. My parents divorced when I was in 2nd grade, and my dad remarried that same year, so I'm close with everyone!
I have a billion friends! I love them all dearly, and a few may be mentioned every once in a while.
I LOVE reading and writing. Give me some books and I'll be satisfied until they're devoured (which will not take that long - trust me!), and if you put me in a library, you'll have to DRAG me and my hundred books out! Along with that, I've always dreamed of being a writer. Not to brag, but I've won a couple of awards, and I have some poems published already!
I play one of the most beautiful instruments in the world - the trumpet. I've had him since 5th grade. Of course, he has a gender, and a name. I do not know how his gender was discovered, but his name (voted on by my awesome friends and I), is Sir Arthur. I know what you're thinking, and yes, my friends and I were just geeky enough to have a vote in 7th grade on all of our instruments' names. I'm a band geek, and proud!
I'm also a Christian, and I stand up and speak out for my beliefs. My name, Kristen, means "Christian", and as a Christian, I strive to be "Christ-like"; a Follower of Christ. More on that later, though. But Jesus is my Savior(:
As you will find more about later, I can be random and weird, but that's just how I am!
I think that's good for the boring, "Let's get to know this blogger who we may or may not care about yet but I'm reading this first post because it's her first post obviously, and she has to write a first post obviously, so it needs to be an 'about me' section so that we get to know her, blahblahblah."


Peace, yo.
Elle Camino

No comments:

Post a Comment