Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Keyboarding

Hello my people,

So, for Christmas, my family got a keyboard! I'm determined to learn, even if my fingers end up getting all contorted. But I'm actually pretty good! Being able to already read music, and having started studying music theory beforehand both really helped. I'm playing "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore, and I can just play it mostly by ear! another song I'm trying to learn is "Boston" by augustana.

By the way, sorry if I can't capitalize the "a"'s that need to be capitalized. My keyboard has been broken for a long time now, and so I've learned to type by copy and pasting "a" using Ctrl v, and I can't usually find capital a's or want to really have to go in search of one just to copy and paste it. Thank you for understanding =)

anyways (see? great example right here), I've been slacking in my writing recently, ever since Christmas. I need to get back on that, and in fact I'm going to write a chapter. Right. Now.

Writing,

Elle~






Keyboarding is so much fun!=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment