Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I love Starbucks and iTunes and all things good in life

So on my facebook, I joined the iTunes group, and it sends codes out to members to redeem on iTunes and we get free music! My most recent download was 20 free songs from a Starbucks pick. They're so neat!
The list includes:
Cloud Nine by Ben Howard
A Few Honest Words by Ben Sollee
I Am Not a Farmer by Bill Frisell
Pale Horses by Moby
Neverends by Vijay Kishore
Easy by Deer Tick
Sooner or Later by Zaza
Soul Cake by Sting
Happiest Times by Little Big Adventure
Demon Host by Timber Timbre
Don't Vote by Cass McCombs
Janaina by Otto
Un Canto a Mi Tierra by Quantic and his Combo Barbaro
Love Comes and Goes by Lee Fields & The Expressions
Acorn Factory by The Dodos
Belated Promise Ring by Iron & Wine
Leap by The Cave Singers
Melody by Kate Earl (I already had this one though)
Gimme Simpathy Metric
Resbalosas by Susana Baca

Okay, so last night my family and I watched UP, and I cried - twice! Gosh, Disney movies get me every time! Especially The Lion King when Mufasa dies, haha!
But we had snow days this week on Tuesday and Wednesday, but school again on Thursday and Friday. I studied for an hour and a half for my biology vocab finals on Thursday, and I got an A+!!! Also, on Thursday, after school, my best friend Patrick, and my boyfriend Greg got to come over after school for a Bible study! It was fun, we looked at 1 Corinthians and thought about some deep stuff. :) :) We're gonna have to do it again, sometime!
Since I was at my mom's house Wednesday night and there was no way for my dad to write me a note, I had to forge one. I used my step-mom's handwriting because hers and I's look alike, and in my note, I added her sense of humor. My note said something like this:

Dear poor Bus Driver of these crazy high school kids,
I give Kristen Camino permission to have Patrick (I don't have his permission to give his last name so I won't) and Greg (I don't have his permission either) come over after school on Thursday, December 10th, 2009. You also have my permission to run them over with the bus if they're too loud. :)

Sorry, I'm not giving their last names. But just know that Patrick and Greg are awesome. :)

Anyways, today, my step-mom is getting induced! Yes, I'm going to have a baby brother! His name is Landon, and I'm so excited for him to enter this world! It's been 9 months exactly, and we're ready for him to be born, and he's ready to be born! This morning, before she left for the hospital, I hugged her bulging belly and I said, "Landon, I love you!" And no kidding, he kicked in response! I do love him already! <3

I'll update you later on him. Let's just pray that he will be born healthy, and the delivery will go well for him and my step-mom. :) :)

Already-big-sister-of-four-and-soon-to-be-five,
Elle Camino

No comments:

Post a Comment