Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When my Chihuahua bites my toes, it feels strangely good, hurts, and tickles... all at the same time.

So, two Tuesdays ago, we got a new Chihuahua puppy! Her name is Bella, and no, she was not named after anybody in Twilight. She is white with black spots and a brown head. She is absolutely adorable, if I say so myself! She is now 8 weeks old, and has already cozily settled into our little home, and our hearts. We just have to watch where we step, because we don't want to step on her! Luckily, that has no happened yet, and hopefully never will.
You know what is absolutely amazing? Today we were supposed to have our biology finals - but it was a snow day? And what is even more amazing is - it's a snow day tomorrow, too! :D So I am one happy camper!
Also, I am very thrilled to inform you that after a year of deprivation, I now officially have texting back, as of last Saturday! I've sent hundreds and hundreds of texts already! How did I ever survive without it? I have no idea!
Anyways, I need to go to bed now, even though tomorrow is a snow day. Goodnight, I love you all.

The texter and snow-day lover and finals-hater,
Elle Camino

No comments:

Post a Comment